“Sheeptastic, she’s fine!”
- Jeez.. thanks! Most sheep push it too hard. There is too much posing going on in the world, anyway.
“It’s like you read mäh mind, woman sheep. Posing with other sheep, yeah.. I get what you’re getting at. Posing preferably with so many sheep that one doesn’t even know who’s who.”
- Well.. this is just _me.
“Is that how I can call you?”
- It is how you must call me. For now.
- And I know you are wondering when it is not-now. Aren’t you?
- The not-now is when I change into me,” Rosa said. “Be patient, male sheep. Frolic. Let the grass grow some, this will only increase the joy of grazing in the not-now.”
“I need questions, so I can show you who I am!”
- Okay, okay. Let’s play this. What book did you read recently?
“Sense of an Ending.”
- A Nembutal related book?
- Who is James?
“How do you know about him?”
“Ooo.. I should have answered that question and not asked one instead!
- What will I like about you?
“That depends on you entirely,” Sheebo answered.
- What do others like about you?
“That depends on you who you are asking,” Sheebo answered anew.
“Look. Let’s do this differently,” Sheebo said.
- What do you suggest?
“I think we match because we oppose the same thing. Not because I answer some questions.”
“We both don’t like cover ups, everywhere.”
“We both encourage making unknown places known by visiting them.”
- You are so right, male sheep! I am so glad I didn’t ask the turn-off questions, because those tend to uh.. well.. you know..’
“Told ya, she’s sheeptastic!”