In learning to live with missing mirr, we can say that we learnt so much from him:
- Don’t always turn up the volume of what you are saying; reject the notion that if you just talk louder, people will listen.
- Be a light for people, but don’t blind people with it.
- Can you differ with somesheep morally but still accept him relationally?
- His intolerance of rivals is not because he is insecure of jealous.
- What you believe, is irrelevant unless it’s grounded in fact.
- He woke us with a healthy dose of humility and introspection.
- He urged us to be insulated, not isolated.
- Oh, how we could learn so much still.. about discerning making judgments from being judgmental.
- He called us wealthy and posed that wealth becomes a problem only when it is the primary pursuit of your life.